Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Photo-A-Day

I remember when I started at Brooks me and my friends would head out shooting every moment we had the chance. We were always excited to go shoot. As we got deeper and deeper into our studies at school, we began to shoot less and less for fun. So, I decided, I should create at least one photo a day, and post it somewhere for everyone to see.

That's why I'm here doing this. I'm headed out the door as I finish typing this to go photograph the sunset along the coast north of Santa Barbara toward Gaviota. Hope to score something decent for my first shot.

1 comment:

  1. Many of the older properties in London and even some of the newer ones are prone to drainage problems. With everything from root growing into pipes, your own home waste blocking the pipe, to leaves and gravel being washed into the storm drains, there are a million and one things that can cause pipes inside and outside your home to be blocked.This is why it is very important to keep those drains free of debris to prevent them from becoming blocked. London drain cleaning will keep your pipes flowing freely to keep your property safe.
    drain cleaning in london

    ReplyDelete