Friday, April 6, 2007

Santa Ynez Photo Fieldtrip

I was hired to photograph Judy Beckmen of Beckmen Vineyards this week and had a blast cruising around her and husband's winery capturing portraits of Judy yesterday.

Judy's alamatar is doing an article on her and needed a photograph for their magazine. I guess they searched for Santa Barbara Photographer and found my wedding photography site, so they asked me to make the trip over the hill to meet with Judy.

It was an absolute blast getting to know Judy and seeing their BEAUTIFUL winery and vineyard! If you are ever wine tasting in Santa Ynez, definitely take the drive to their fun little piece of paradise!

Then, feeling inspired on my drive home I pulled off the 154 at Amour Ranch Road and scored some fun shots of the rolling hills and beautiful oaks with my 10D Infrared camera.




No comments:

Post a Comment